Networking Breakfast Event:
FRIDAY: 4 August 2017
9.30am SHARP – 1pm
Book Now – For Catering and Space are very limited
A morning with experts in their field, sharing their success being in the Alternative, Health and Wellness arena and will part with: Tips, Tools, Collaboration, Marketing and social media advise. How we can successfully operate outside the “corporate” programming.
A line up of speakers (TED Talk Style) , Moe-ain Daniels, Desert Rose & An Amazing Belly Dance Performance Vegan / Vegetarian Breakfast and coffees,
Cost: R180 per person (Includes):
Entrance to the Breakfast & whole Day program till 5.30 pm.
Speakers: will be introduced by a well known and “Loved” radio presenter and MC of the 2017 GWF:
Mehboob Bawa “Love Doctor”
- Leigh Joy Mansel-Pleydell – Co-Dependency
- Sydney Saayman – “Be safe and beat the risks to the food that you buy!”
- John Paul Lloyd– Pacari Organic Chocolates
- Rev John Britz – Living in Freedom, Joy and Acceptance. How to let go and live with more freedom.
- Alexandra Lawrence – Meta Varsity – Studying Metaphysics (Why It Doesn’t Suck To Know Who You Are)
- Traci French – Marketing
- Dimi Christofidis – Money matters how to go about starting your business.
- Ralph Raaths – Awakening Imagination
- Michael Rault – Are you doing the work you were born to do? Are you doing the work you love to do? Is your work sacred to you?
We are delighted to announce that singer/songwriter Moe-ain Daniels will inspire attendees with his first solo performance. “You don’t need wings to fly”. That’s the message singer Moe-ain Daniels wants to share. Moe-ain Daniels LIVE on SABC’s Expresso Show, he has even performed at parliament and the National Arts Festival. Moe-ain is completely dependent on his family, specifically his mother, as he was born with a physical disability which means he cannot use his hands or walk. He uses his mouth to type, write and draw. After school, family circumstances, coupled with the fact that his disability made it difficult to get around, forced him to put his musical aspirations on ice until the 28-year- old decided: “I need to do this; we don’t get any younger.”
Moe-ain, learned this himself, having had the opportunity to achieve one of his dreams when he recorded a song written for him by music industry stalwart Clive Ridgway. “My dream was always to work with him.”
A Belly Dance performance – Children of Isis Belly Dancing Studio – Marguerite De Allende
Dance is the hidden language of the soul… Martha Graham
Please note: the name of the studio refers to the Egyptian Goddess – Isis – a loving, nurturing mother goddess who depicts the ideal feminine. Offering contemporary belly dancing classes with a strong alternative fusion flavour…
Belly dancing is a wonderful way to improve your fitness levels and increase your self confidence in a fun, social environment.
Desert Rose – Yusuf & Lynn Performance:
Desert Rose was found in 1999 by world music composer, Lynne Holmes. Together with her partner, Yusuf Ganief, they are regarded as leading composers, producers and performers of Universal Sacred World Music. Under their own record label of Desert Rose Music they have produced 15 internationally distributed and highly acclaimed world music albums including many ancient cultural fusions with vocals in Sanskrit, Arabic, Aramaic, Hebrew, Latin, French and English.
- ONLY Confirmed Seating, etc are allocate to our Caterers. If NOT confirmed by 28 July: you / organisation are not catered for.
The Breakfast Talk event will end at 1pm.